MSP CONTRACT + POLICY STACK
manage client expectations, allocate risks + responsibilities, limit your legal liability, and signal professionalism with a full set of legal agreements custom-drafted for your MSP business
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The MSP Contract + Policy Stack is for IT MSPs that desire to protect their assets, limit their legal liability exposure, and increase their revenue by implementing high-quality custom contracts and legal forms designed for the specific needs of their business.
Some of the key benefits of having a fully custom set of professionally drafted legal contracts in your business include:
1) Having legal documents that clearly define what you do (and don’t do) for your clients – many MSPs believe that they’ve done a good job describing their services in their contract, only to find out years down the line – whether in court or in a messy client dispute – that the agreements they’ve been working with are anything but clear;
2) Being aware, and in control, of the risks and liabilities you take on – rather than “hoping and praying” that the contract you’re using doesn’t throw you under the bus with overbroad indemnity language, lack of disclaimers, astronomical and one-sided insurance coverage requirements, and little to no limitation of your potential liabilities;
3) Clearly defining the duties and responsibilities of your client – and absolving your business of any legal liability for losses and damages attributable to the client’s failure to comply; and
4) Protecting yourself with appropriate waivers and termination options – typically needed in the (not uncommon) event of clients refusing critical services on account of cost, convenience, or resistance to implementing and learning to work with new technologies. Whether you need to disclaim liability as a result of their decision not to implement a critical security measure or terminate the contract with immediate effect to protect yourself in a situation where the client is now a significant legal risk, it is critical that your contracts protect you from liability and/or give you a way out of the relationship if needed.
5) Peace of mind knowing that your business is protected from foreseeable legal risks.
Fill out the form below so we can perform a conflicts check and verify that we can work with you under applicable professional rules.
If the conflicts check reveals no conflict and we have verified that we can work with your business without violating any applicable professional rules, we will send you the necessary documentation to get started.
Once onboarding is complete, send us the requested info so we can get started on your drafts, and get back to running your business while we handle the legal stuff!
Ready to Protect + Scale Your IT Business With the Help of an Award-Winning Attorney on Your Team?
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
MSP CUSTOM CONTRACT + POLICY STACK
- ► Initial Consultation
- ► Custom-Drafted MSA
- ► Services & Pricing Schedules
- ► Review and Revision of Your Statement of Work / Purchase Order Form
- ► Risk Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver (For Use With Clients Who Elect Not to Follow Recommendations)
- ► Client Handbook
- ► Starter Client Policy Templates* (Acceptable Use, Password, BYOD + other policies for clients to implement on an organizational level)
- ► Unlimited E-Mails and Scheduled Phone Calls During the Drafting Process
- ► ONE Round of Revisions
- ► NDA + Non-Solicitation template to use with clients and contractors
- ► Independent Contractor Agreement Template*
- ► Risk Assessment Agreement Template* (for single initial cybersecurity risk assessment service not requiring a full MSA)
- ► Standalone Service Agreement Template* (for single one-off service not requiring a full MSA)
- ► ACH and Recurring Credit Card Payment Authorization Form Templates*
- ► Business Associate Agreement Template*
- ► Contract Amendment + Renewal Forms
- ► 30% Off Regular Fee for Drafting or Customization Assistance for One Contract of Your Choice
- *Templates are provided as fill-in-the-blank templates only, without any customization. If you know you will require customization assistance for any of the forms provided as templates, let us know and we will provide you with a quote to include them in your package at a discounted rate if paid in full.
If you’re interested in this service, don’t hesitate to reach out today – since our MSAs alone typically start at $3,500 (and this bundle generally retails at $10K), this pricing is only available for a limited time.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch: